- Appointed interim lead counsel in class action bringing CEA, antitrust, and RICO claims based on manipulation of the cryptocurrency market that resulted in one of the single largest asset bubbles in history.
- Advised several financial institutions on BSA, AML, and sanctions compliance with an emphasis on identifying North Korean financing networks. He has assisted with supervisory exam responses, remediation efforts, and responding to state and federal regulatory inquiries.
- Lead drafter of amicus brief to Supreme Court in Trump v. Hawaii on behalf of named plaintiffs in related challenge.
- Represented venture capital fund advisor in connection with SEC subpoenas and successfully negotiated resolution making presentation to Enforcement Staff.
- Successfully represented individual plaintiff in complex federal securities litigation over multi-state affinity fraud.
- Represented public company in federal securities class action and mediation resulting in court-approved settlement.
- Conducted internal investigation on behalf of financial institution in connection with ongoing consent order.
- Conducted internal investigation on behalf of professional sports team in connection with a public controversy.
- Represented REIT management company in New York state court contract dispute.
- Obtained Special Immigrant Juvenile Status for two Salvadoran children in removal proceedings.
Northwestern University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Northwestern University Law Review – Associate Editor; Senior Research Honors; Clinical Legal Education Association Award for Outstanding Clinical Student
University of Nebraska – Lincoln, B.A., English, Minor in Mathematics
- Ensuring Insurance: Adequate and Appropriate Coverage for Brady Claims in Illinois, 110 Northwestern University Law Review 223
- New York
- Hon. Leslie H. Southwick, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
New York City Bar
2018 Legal Aid Society Pro Bono Publico Award